A Manifest Project Manager is the lynchpin of the agency. They oversee bold, beautiful and brilliant projects/accounts to ensure they are completed in a smooth and timely fashion, within budget, bringing the best out in our team and giving everyone the opportunity to kick the shit out of being remarkable.
A Project Manager is the driving force on a project/account, providing an essential bridge between creative work, logistics, team resource, suppliers to ensure we meet our clients’ unique and individual needs.
The impact of doing this job well is massive – for the client, the work, and the agency. By providing an organised, empathetic and charismatic presence for the project team, a PM amplifies the efficacy of campaigns/projects and creates a positive working eco-system to allow everyone to deliver their best work.
- Be the key point of contact within the project team in all areas of planning and delivery
- Develop and maintain delivery plans, ensuring teams have realistic deadlines and the ability to meet them
- Dissect and understand the specific needs of a project, turning all workstreams into a unified project plan
- Ensure all workstreams/team members are fully briefed throughout the project, including their role, their deliverables, their resource available, and their key milestones
- Work closely with Project Directors in order to build best-in-class teams across all workstreams including Insights, Strategy, Creative/Creative Production and Client Service
- Work closely with Account Manager/Director to plan campaign resource around required deliverables and campaign milestones, and to ensure full team has been briefed on their input/resource
- Ensure all workstream leads have suitable time for approvals and to respond to feedback
- Act as a representative of the project team to the client where necessary – ensuring a constant link with client motivations and considerations
- Maintain the morale and motivation of teams for the work they undertake
- Build and manage campaign budgets, often in collaboration with Account Managers, Account Directors, and Business Directors
- Support the senior management team in identifying areas for project management innovation – from using new programmes to adopting new processes and suggesting better ways of working within teams
- Use time reports and analysis to improve working efficiency, structure and restructure teams and provide advice and guidance for junior team members, helping them to progress and develop
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in B2B / Corp and Consumer creative communications environments/project delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of integrated communications channels
- Unrivaled organiser and process driven
- Ability to anticipate and avoid challenges/obstacles
- A sticker for process and the use of project management/project development tools – Asana, Instagantt, Harvest, and Dropbox a must
- A natural motivator of people at all levels
- Agency or in-house brand experience preferable
- £30k to £40k dependant on experience
We have thrown out the rule book when it comes to corporate benefits and instead built a programme that helps support happiness at home and at work. We call it Manifest Balance.
Our benefits are not only incentives to join, but catalysts for lifestyle changes, support during the bad times and the good, and just fun things to bring the team together. They include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Industry changing parental leave
- Health insurance (okay, okay some corporate stuff)
- Life-change bursary
- Ticket to Manifest’s yearly ‘Manifestival’
- Membership to museums, galleries and national parks
- Fitness and wellbeing classes
- International secondments (Covid-permitting… eyeroll)
- Weekly personal trainer programme
- INCITE membership
- Training budget
- Fully flexible working hours and locations
- And loads more!
Apply now →