A Manifest Consumer Account Manager in a sentence (or a few):
Your job is to execute and deliver remarkable integrated PR campaigns that use creativity to help our clients change the world for the better. The Account Manager will manage clients and internal teams, lead on press material development and earned media execution, populate campaign plans and meet all internal/external deadlines. With a keen eye for quality, the AM maintains standards and pins all our work back to the core campaign strategy.
TL;DR – You are someone who understands unified work and traditional PR and are looking for an opportunity to lead up world-class account teams and clients, working alongside some of the most hard-working, talented and kindest people in the game. From our bold culture of creativity and teamwork to our unique working practices and industry-leading benefits package, we want to make this the greatest place on Earth to work.
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex integrated campaigns and up to 4 team members across different disciplines (insights, strategy, creative, PR, etc.)
- Write newsplans, press releases and pitches on behalf of clients
- Develop comprehensive media strategies across earned and paid media
- Consult on and respond to client feedback to improve and develop creative work
- Develop and maintain campaign content plans, ensuring campaign teams meet deadlines and deliver content/campaign logistics to the best standard
- Collaborate with account teams to ensure the required time and resource is available to deliver the best possible work
- Take an active role in the new business process, delivering research and creative ideas work to meet the needs of the director involved in the project
- Establish an understanding of and passion for customer industries, and use that insight to differentiate campaigns and amplify effectiveness
- Support the senior management team in identifying areas for content and creative innovation – from exploring new creative fields/channels to adopting new methods of content creation
- Use time reports and analysis to improve the accuracy of forecasting, helping to inform the budgeting process and understand required team structures.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5+ years experience working at a PR/Integrated Communications agency
- You have proven experience in Earned Media, securing coverage for clients and building relationships with relevant reporters and editors.
- You are an exceptional writer and have experience drafting press releases, media strategies, op-eds, and digital content.
- You understand and know how to confidently implement the PESO model across campaigns.
- You are an ideas person, constantly delivering fresh and relevant ideas to the client service team.
- You have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing agency environment with full autonomy to implement new processes.
- You are passionate about strategy. You love working with strategic frameworks to ensure all ideas are laser-focused on one consistent brand proposition.
- You are all about quality. Although you’re quick to deliver work, you don’t ever cut corners and refuse to let anything under-par ever pass to the client service team.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary range: $80,000-$100,000
- Unlimited PTO
- New business bonuses
- Annual profit share based on Group-wide company performance
- Ticket to our annual Manifestival, previously held in Barcelona, Madrid, Budapest, Brighton and Athens
- 100% health insurance coverage through Aetna
- Individualized career development plan + personal training budget
- MasterClass subscription
- Monthly wellness budget through Juno (https://www.withjuno.com/) to spend as you wish
- Summer Fridays every Friday
- Hybrid, flexible work environment
- Competitive parental leave policy