Our North America team is on the hunt for a midweight creative to be the driving force behind our future award-winning, boundary-pushing creative work. Famed for our integrated campaigns, we’re looking for someone who can turn it up a notch higher and lead the creative process from start to finish.
A creative at Manifest must be curious, bold, impatient and motivated to succeed. They must be able to work both with our strategy team and our execution team to ensure that we are creating world-changing campaigns for our clients – which span everything from food and drink, to household products and sex toys.
- Understand how to digest a brief – either new business or current client
- Work with the strategy team to translate their strategy into something that has the potential to create creative work
- Lead the brainstorming process and turn ideas into strategic, 360 campaigns
- Be involved in the pitch process
- Touch base with the execution team to ensure the finished campaign comes to life properly
- Work with Art Directors (based in London) to see the campaign come to life visual
- Experience taking a brief and strategy and building creative campaigns
- Experience with building campaigns that span – stunts, PR, social media, OOH advertising and influencer campaigns
- Confident in pitching ideas to internal and external team
- We have offices in London, Stockholm, Manchester and Melbourne and we really are one global team. As such you’ll get to work with people from the other offices, every single day.
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices once flying is permitted.
- Ticket to annual Manifestival – pre pandemic this took place in Barcelona, Madrid, Budapest and Brighton
- Flexi-hybrid return to work policy post pandemic
- Unlimited PTO
- Leading parental leave policy
- Health insurance
- Balance package including museum
- INCITE membership
Role open to those based in New York or Los Angeles
Apply now →